This post is all about TECNO Camon 12 Pro Specifications and Price here in India. Nigeria. Pakistan. Kenya. Ghana. Egypt. Uganda. Tanzania.
The Camon 12 Pro is almost identical to TECNO’s Phantom 9. It features a polycarbonate design with aluminum frames. The front is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with 2.5D curved display.
The device features a 6.4 inches AMOLED display with 720 x 1520 pixels and 19.5:9 aspect ratio, MediaTek Helio P22 SoC Cortex-A53 clocked at 2.0GHz paired with a 6GB RAM + 64GB onboard storage expandable via microSD card.
The Camon 12 Pro runs Android 9.0 out of the box with HiOS skin 5.5 ontop. It sports a triple rear camera at the back (16MP main sensor, an 8MP wide-angle sensor and a 2MP depth sensor) and a 32MP front facing camera with dual-LED, AI Face ID, HDR+, Face Beautification and Scene recognition.
The device is powered by a non-removable battery of 3500mAh capacity.
While the Camon 12 Air has a Dot-in Display, and the TECNO Camon 12 features an LCD display with a waterdrop notch, the TECNO Camon 12 Pro is the top model of the Camon 12 series and sports an AMOLED display and in-display fingerprint reader.
Table of Contents
TECNO Camon 12 Pro Specifications
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + HiOS 5.0
- Announced: September 5, 2019
- Release Date: September 2019
Design and Display
- Dimensions: 158.6 x 75.5 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.4 inches, 720 x 1548 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, AMOLED screen, with a waterdrop notch.
- Colours: Dawn Blue.
- Physical Build: Polycarbonate.
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.35GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P22
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE8320.
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 2 MP + 8 MP triple AI camera, quad LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 32 MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, AR Graffiti, Dual Air Gap flashlight, 1080p@30fps video capture.
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; in-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
TECNO Camon 12 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: India. Nigeria. Pakistan. Kenya. Ghana. Egypt. Uganda. Tanzania.
- Price: $154 (Expected).
Consider Reading to these articles:
TECNO Camon 12 Pro Review Rating
We are yet to review the TECNO Camon 12 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about TECNO Camon 12 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!